Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So, what have I been up to?

I've been kept pretty busy at work lately. I've been tapped to work on a pretty big project, of my own creation, at one of the colleges I work at. I seem to have forgotten one of the basic lessons in life - never ever volunteer for anything! I also spent quite a bit of time putting together a surprise birthday party for my wife, so that meant little painting time for me.

I have, though, remained active over on Timelines - www.timelinesforum.com. I'm currently finishing up a step-by-step article on making your own name plates for your bases (http://www.timelinesforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3819). I've also been busy getting my stuff ready for this weekend's Southern California Area Historical Miniatures Society (SCAHMS) show. I'll also be bartending in the hospitality suite, so make sure you stop by and say "hi" for a free margarita - I'll be the one wearing the obnoxiously bright Hawaiian shirt ;) I'll make sure to upload a show gallery on Timelines, including photos from the hospitality suite, this Saturday night (17 Mar 07).

Cheers!

No comments: